We accompany seed- and start-up companies with high growth potential in the area of life sciences/health care, coating technology, chemistry and process engineering technology, advanced mechanical engineering, microelecronics, micro system technology and technical software.
Prior to any investment we work on the following questions:
- Does the offering (product/process) show unique features and thus competitive advantages and does the offering address existing or future problems and meet significant demand?
- Does the commercialisation of the offering require own or third party Intellectual Property Rights and a corresponding protection policy - if reasonable?
- Are there already significant and successful market activities? Has the market logic been carefully analysed and understood?
- Are there already existing demonstrators/prototypes or proof of concepts? Is consistent technical data available?
- How attractive is the targeted market (size, growth, return)?
- How can market entry and market penetration successfully be realised?
- Adequatly qualified and comprehensive management team available?
GoodVent allocates venture capital for technology-oriented companies and actively supports its development.
GoodVent acts as a lead-investor, co-leader but as well as a co-investor.